Should my bf wear a tux to homecoming?

Okay well idk what exactly he should wear but I was thinkin a tux considering all the girls wear formal dresses and all my friends say he should. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

a Tux can be worn for homecoming but it's not as popular to do so as prom. if the cut is right it will always look good - the problem is some tux stores are better at the tailoring/fitting than others.

A tux would be appropriate, but honestly, I never found guys extremely attractive in tuxedos. They're way cuter when they have their hair done nice, and they wear a nice dress shirt tucked into slacks & a tie. With dress shoes of course (: And it's really cute when their dress shirt is the same color as your dress.

Source(s): I'm in highschool. xD
  • ?

Tell him top wear dress shoes, if shows up wearing tennis shoes or converse. That is just plain GHETTO. A tux is fine.

Yes wear a tux! Maybe instead of a blazer, a vest though. That would look nice!

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Agz_i...

no slacks. tux is too formal