A way to surprise my boyfriend with sex?

So we have been daiting for a long time, and he has had sex before but i havent. And we have talked about doing it but i said i wanted to hold off. His birthday is at the end of October and I want to find a way to like suprise him with the fact that I am finally ok with it.. like my friend suggested i find somewhere for us to fool around and stuff and then whip out a condom and say something clever.... but idk if i love that idea. So basically I'm just asking for ideas on how to suprise him

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

get a catsuit and start purring.

• 9 years ago

Okay so find the place and maybe make it romantic nd u dont need to say anything just turn him on by maybe saying were alone nd rub on his u know nd whisper that ur ready and u have a condom nd have fun

• 9 years ago

I don't think you should bother planning it. It should be a spontaneous act of passion when just the two of you are together. If you're under 18 though, I think you should wait until you're 18 until you 'do the deed'.

• 9 years ago

Wear a sexy bra and matching panties under your clothes and then, when you're alone, just start taking your clothes off slowly. :) But let him take the lingerie off...guys love that. And he'll get the idea. ;)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Invite him somewhere private (completely alone) and show up naked.

Trust me, he'll get the message.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.