Is there any 18yr old guys who would date a young mom?

Is there any mature guys out there who would love me and my daughter? I recently went through a harsh break up with my babys dad. I'm wondering if there are any guys who would date a young mother (I'm 18) with a 5 month old? Is there anyone who will ever love us...and be the father that my little girl deserves?

Favorite Answer

Tough questions but I am sure there is someone out there who love you for who you are.

Good luck.

There are definitively men out there that would date you - however, I would look for someone a few years older. Guys and girls at 18 are less likely to want to settle down with a family because they are still in the party phase of life. An older man is more likely to be interested in a young mother because they've gotten a lot of the partying out of their system. Plus, older men are more likely to have stable jobs and be more set in life - 18 year olds are just getting out of high school and still figuring out what they're doing with their life.

be careful about introducing just any man to your daughter, you get sick men out there, you have to be careful. Men will usually only date women with kids when theyre older, they dont like being tied down(understandably) also most are immature, they wouldnt be able to help support both of you. Just keep working away, try to better yourself, go to uni/college(yes it is possible) i was told a woman had two kids and came out with a first class degree and i know several mothers in their 40s juggling children and university, all coping fine so go for it if youre interested in that. Im sure the right man will come along. Its just as difficult for other women as well. Im fat and getting a decent guy or any guy is hard so i have to take steps in order to get my weight under control(fine by me for health reasons anyway) but just enjoy yourself, socialise, have fun and enjoy being a mother! remember, you dont need a man in your life to do well!

Yes but you probably won't find him until your a little older. Most young guys don't want to have to deal with a baby at only 18. Keep your head up and you will find someone.

I am 18 years old & I must say:

Finding a young guy that will do that will be challenging.

Most guys aren't like I am, & don't see stuff like I do.

I love quality, quantity isn't important. (Well, not to me). :)

There are guys out there though.

I'm the type of guy that knows to cherish life's moments. Lol.

It doesn't matter to me if a female has a kid or not.

There are more guys out there like me. Not a lot though. Lol.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.

Answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201109...

You will, but not on here. I'm sure it's a huge struggle being an only parent. But I don't have a Dad, & I think I turned out great. People think that if there kids dont have a dad, that they will end up being screw ups, & thats not true, youll find somebody that will love both you. dont rush into anything.

My friend is 18 and she has a two year old. She has had many boyfriends since then. You'll definitely find someone then.

yes i would. But idk about supporting the baby like im his real father. i wouldnt care if u had a baby just as long i dont have to spend the majority of the time with the baby. i'll be 18 next week=)......and im extremely handsome and fit. hit me up @ gan.maharaj@yahoo.com.

=)

• Ace

older guys but not guys around your age, we are exposed to media where having a kid at 24 is okay but not 18 plus we dont really have a real job to support a family, but if the guy really likes you he wouldnt care.

answer mines please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al6gf...