how to know someone is transgender when you first meet?

I'm a straight guy and I've seen some transgender and they look a lot like real woman, but they're not. how to avoid dating a transgender? I heard some stories about guys having sex with transgenders and they didn't know it until after a few weeks when they told the guys they were born girls and guys shocked bad

Favorite Answer

Poor straight guys! Even Tucker Max tells an appalling story of getting "trapped" this way. The thing is, such trannies view it as a Major Validation of their "Stealth Identities" (That's what they themselves call it, and how they think of it) when they trick another dude into having sex with them--and so they'll go to quite extraordinary lengths to conceal their true identities or birth-gender. But most of the means of deception are, in retrospect, fairly commonplace: Alcohol, bad lighting, tumult, confusion. And if they seem at all "exotic," they've already got you off your guard. I would say, look at Lynn Conway's little Rogues' Gallery of "trans women" (including Lynn Conway "herself") and you can see, if you look at them coldly and unsympathetically, the underlying male. The most practiced of these creatures have little groups of "girl friends," most of whom are real girls, and of whom they just appear to be the more out-going and vivacious.

I am more than sorry for my straight brethren--I think I can imagine the feeling of rage, defilement, indignation, and infinite disgust that would overwhelm me if, hypothetically, as a normal straight man, I were duped into having sex with another, surgically altered, man. I would, I think, respond violently--short of murder there's a lot of damage that can be done to a vile body: I could promise you that the tranny who "trapped" me would never again walk, talk, see, hear, have the use of its arms or hands, or urinate or defecate without prosthetic contrivance. And I would think it only fair to announce this as my "Promise to the Transgendered" in any venue where such creatures "go stealth." I imagine that this would clear the way; real women would realize it was no threat to them, and trannies would declare themselves before I would have a chance to speak to them. But, once again, I MUST say, that I give thanks that I'm exclusively gay and under no such dreadful compulsion.

• .

You can't tell at all, too bad you've probably already slept with a transsexual woman and not known about it.

You should just let go of your ignorance and phobia and consider them women, which is what they are. Then you won't need to be hateful.

@John I haven't read your answer ( i never do) How is it you still don't realise people just automatically thumb your answers down without even reading them? Any regulars here just thumb them down instantly, but yet you persist editing your answers and write long-winded tripe. Hilarious that these days no one even bothers to read your nonsense. And no, i will not bother reading anything else you add as well.

The only way to tell is to ask, and even then, you'd have to trust she was telling the truth.

To be safe, you better not date women ever again, just in case.

you know by being psychic, because unless she shares her personal medical condition with you, there's no way for you to really know. fortunately for you though, you'll never have to worry about it because you're not getting laid anytime soon.

Ask her

That is the only way you'll know for certain

Source(s): ..

Perhaps you can detect one by their tone of voice.

Idk it's a scary thought tho. I say all trannies should have a tatoo that says IM A DUDE