Why don't men and women ages 30-45 go to the movies?

I'm doing a project about the decline of movie goers over the years. Research shows that the people that go out to the movies the least is men and women ages 30-45. I would like to know why this is. Why don't you like going to the movies??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

30-45 is a very busy age....it's when people have careers and families and stressful stuff to deal with. Maybe they feel they don't have enough time.

Source(s): people I know
  • 4 years ago

let's be sensible the following... in case you worded it otherwise so we see a image of a valuable older guy, who's good searching... i might want to imagine you would get a lot distinct outcomes. Wealth, power and mission are an aphrodisiac to some women folk. i might want to favor to work out truly statistic from a non bias pollof consumer-pleasant contributors. My wager might want to be 40% of respondents. The progression in society is older men connect with young women folk, exceedingly valuable older men, and enticing young women folk. Secondly, i trust that YA, represents an quite small representation of the society at large, so for the most section, the persons who come on the following, and exceedingly those who elect to reply at the instantaneous are not inevitably a qualitative representation of the demographic they conflict to characterize.

• 9 years ago

There's plenty of people that go to movies that are mid-age. Sometimes they would rather wait til it comes out on DVD or something. They don't have much free time like teens do.

• 9 years ago

Because they have jobs to do, watching a movie is one of the least important thing in their lives, and they can watch it at home. Online and bootleg ftw.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Too busy with family.It's easier to stay home and watch movies with the kids.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

They are probably too busy at work.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.