I have this really big deep scar on my face. It's more like chipped skin. Will it ever go away?

When I was 2 I fell off a swing and got a really bad cut on my face. And it left this scar. It's just like a chip of skin on my cheek. It's been like this for years. Since it's so deep, NO makeup will cover it up. Any tips on what I could use to maybe get like the skin to grow some more or something? Should I like cut... not like cut haha.... but like just make a cut where that scar is on my face. And the skin will maybe regrow back?

ANY IDEAS. Please?

Favorite Answer

Micro-dermabrasion is what comes to mind, it basically "sands" away the skin around it. Picture a trench and if the ground next to it gets weathered away the trench becomes more shallow.

NO the scar tissue will fade but it is always there 4 u to see though others may not the ones that can are the ones you felt in your rejection or abandonment that made you want a proof of life - those scars are medals that you made it ; take strength in that . fug what anyone says or you feel they might say or think you know your journey i am glad to know u did make it to regret

Well maybe u should try usin aloe vera it might help

Source(s): You should vote as best ans

I doubt i will go away.

I guess you gotta live with it. HAAHAAHAA. ;D

well u can always use ur hair to couver it.

Source(s): Me.