How do I feel better about high school?

Okay, so I dont really feel pretty you guys. I never do anymore and I dont know what to do about it. Like, I wear glasses and contacts are kind of coming along somewhat soon, but still. I need more self-confidence. I cant even handle it when people dont like me. Like, for instance, this girl hates me and when I see her in the halls, I'm too intimidated to even walk down the same hall. I need some serious help and advice. I'm a sophomore and im fifteen btw.

• Darren

Breana,

What you're going through is very typical for 15 year old sophomore girls (and boys too.) Have you considered a sport (volleyball, cross country, etc) or school activity ( dance squad, flag team)? You will get in better shape and you will become more important as a part of the school.

Also, consider speaking with a counselor. As I said, what you're going through is very common among students your age and they are used to helping with such things.

Good luck. High school does get better!