are these signs of a concussion?

i hit my head earlier and unsure if i have a concussion.

-i have a bad headache

-i feel a bit dizzy

-my eyes feel strained

-and im really tired

would these be some signs of a concussion?

Favorite Answer

I would go to the doctors just to make sure cause you might think you didn't hit your head that hard but you might of .

Source(s): I got a concussion before in cheerleading

Yes you do need to be more careful. Those are more signs of shock and trama then of a concussion. They shoud subside shortly its just your body's reaction and shock of getting hit obviously so hard.

These are a few signs of a concussion. I would advise you to go to the emergency room just to be safe, and do NOT fall asleep.

You should not be home alone with head injury, the sign of serious injury would be patient falls asleep and is unresponsive to wake-up attempts. Someone should watch you for 24 hours following this kind of event, and call EMS if you become unresponsive.

the #1 sign is:

look in the mirror and shine a light in your eyes, then take it away, if your pupals dont change size then yes you do have a concusion and u should go to the doctor

Source(s): best friend got a concusion