billy bob asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

How to treat, repair and protect my severely damaged texturised hair?

Basically, I started texturising (a weaker form than relaxing) my hair about 3 years ago, I was 11. And now its become really damaged, it's falling out everywhere and it's really dry. In a normal week my routine would be, daily I would use an olive oil spray and Doo Gro Triple Strength Anti-Breakage Growth Lotion, at night I wrap it up and I sleep on a silk pillow cover. I wash it once a week, using Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo, Motions Nourish Leave-In Conditioner, and I do a miniature treatment with Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonaise. Erm, I have to admit I think it does need a trim as I do have split ends and my WHOLE head hasn't been trimmed since, erm never I don't think. But yeah please, everyone keeps telling me "you're hair's so damaged you need to take care of it properly" and I'm thinking K, do you wanna tell me how. Lol. But please if anyone knows any products (Available in the UK) that will help, or any advice please.

Oh yeah, and I would have a touch up roughly every 8/9 weeks. Only when the new growth is quite evident.