rate my rap i made ?????

maybe im too young for my language but i dont give a fuxckk what you think let me be the boy i think let me chase my dreams thugs cry too thugs think of lovee too not just weed or bud or the seed they think right they know who to be leave us alone before we rule dis fuxcked up world like the economy is so low too many racism fo sho mexicans get deported blacks get called nikkuhs Lets all Get Freedom Leave Da Colors Alone Because, one Day in a World You Will Be Black, Mexican Or Asian You Get Disrespected But You Will Feel The Same The Same We Feel EveryDay........... This Is Becausee, Many White People Or Other Tradtions Are Racist Because, Ther eColored But GOD Made US All the same

Hoppin On My Impala Too Many Racism but i Still Got Hoss Poppin ......maybe im too young for my language but i dont give a fuxckk what you think let me be the boy i Of My Dream i Dont Give a Damm Wut you think let me Be thugs cry too thugs think of lovee too not just weed or bud or the seed they think right they know who to be leave us alone before we rule dis fuxcked up world Obama Help Americans Losing Your Trust Come One Bust Bust a Move like the economy is so low too many racism fo sho mexicans get deported blacks get called nikkuhs Lets all Get Freedom Leave Da Colors Alone Because, one Day in a World You Will Be Black, Mexican Or Asian You Get Disrespected But You Will Feel The Same The Same We Feel EveryDay........... This Is Becausee, Many White People Or Other Tradtions Are Racist Because, Ther eColored But GOD Made US All the same

Favorite Answer

it has potential, but try to break it down in the format is suppose to go arrange it, to see the rhymes of each sentence