Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Hispanics: What do you think about Arizona's controversial SB 1070 law?

Please say if you're against it or for it, and why. Thank!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Im not an hispanic but I have to say.....I don't care if you are so not hispanic except your skin color and maybe your last name,you will not find a hispanic that would come on here and say they are for keeping illegal hispanics out of the USA.I have found that most American hispanics don't care that these people come here and eat off the govt, take jobs,ETC.The American hispanic can be working 80 hours a week and if some of his hard earned money goes to an illegal he want care,THAT IS until they find out that it may be going to an illegal family from Africa.Then hell will hit the fan.You see American hispanics don't care that illegals are here as long as they are hispanic.If they knew an illegal Asian family down the road they would harass the hell out of them.Most of us Tax payers are against ALL illegals but for some reason some Americans are fine with illegals if they have the same last name.Sad but True.

Reminds me of Nazi Germany's "Papiren bitte!" (Papers please)

• Lee

If they are legal in this country,they should welcome it.