Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 9 years ago

RHH: Who likes the rapper Hopsin?

He sucks, but apparently there are a couple people that like him. So show yourself so I can laugh at you.

BQ: Three 6 Mafia or 8Ball & MJG?

Update:

@Hopsin d*ckrider: Who do I like? I never said anyone I like, so how can you assume that the sh*tty rapper Hopsin is better than any of them? And yumad?

Update 2:

@Cudi whatever: Nah. I don't like either. Hopsin is worse though.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hopsin > Everyone you like

BQ: Three 6 Mafia

EDIT: @Wirftgu

Are you retarded?

• abarca
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Like Lil B - Kanye west - One Be Lo - GZA - Masta Ace - MF DOOM - Reks - Nas - kreayshawn Eminem - Tyler the writer - Redman - Kno - Canibus - Crooked I - Guru - Hopsin (in the middle) vast Daddy Kane - BigL - 2pac - The infamous B.I.G - Andre 3000 - Jay Rock - Jeru The Damaja - Ice cube - Snoop Dogg - Talib Kweli - V Nasty - vast Krit - Busdriver - Slug - Chamillionaire - Madlib - DMX - the sport - Joe Budden - Black theory - Deacon The Villian - Elzhi -

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Not I

BQ: Three 6 Mafia

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

dude's need to chill on that "he sucks" business. I'm not saying you have to elaborate or nothing but what the hell does "he sucks" mean anymore? ...Overused sh*t...not saying I'm a huge fan of Hopsin but dudes who take the time to release ish indie-wise and get on their grind DESERVE something more than "he sucks" methinks...

Source(s): point out at least WHY you think he sucks if you're gonna take the time to be blatant...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Hopsin is trash

BQ: three 6 mafia

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

hes mediocre, nothing special

BQ: Three 6 Mafia >>

Edit: TD's Cudi to fit in

• 9 years ago

There are more than a couple people who like him. He has plenty of fans and youtube hits. He's dope.

• NAT
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

yeah hes pretty gay

bq: 8ball mjg

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hey, it's Madliberator.

HOW COME YOU NEVER POSTED MY REVIEW ON YOUR BLOG!?

BQ: Triple 6

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

BQ: Triple Six>>

BUT i haven't heard all that much from 8Ball & MJG

Am I the only one to notice that jump on hopsin or whatever only answes hopsin questions?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.