if in a car park you witness a car smash into another, causing a great deal of damage, then is driven away?

would you note the number and wait for the owner of the damaged car to come back or mind your own business. Or take other action?

Favorite Answer

I was witness to a similar incident, in New Delhi. A car smashed into a parked car, turned the corner and tried to flee. With quick thinking, another car owner blocked his way , by parking his vehicle in the center of the lane.

In a car park, I would note down both numbers and inform the police.

I'd write down as many details as possible even to the extent of using my mobile to take photographs and hand the details over to the owner of the vehicle or the relevant enforcement agencies

• .

I'd write down the registration and call the cops. Someone did this to my car years ago in a supermarket carpark and drove away. It made me really angry when i got back to my car and saw the damage.

I would take the number and wait for the owner to return.

Take action

Get the license number, for sure....and report it to the other car owner and police....!!

• poppy1

Hi,

I would take other action..I would call the police and report what I had saw..

Your Friend,

poppy1

Source(s): Little1

Get all the numbers involved and call the police.

write down all info I could .. then report it to the police ... I would want a person to help me that way!!

If I could I would catch up to the dumbasss who was tryin to skip and "discuss" his behaviour.