Where can I get these four items near Cockeysville, MD?

I'd also be fine with ordering them online, and there is no rush at all though I'd like them as soon as possible. So here are the four things: 1.) short white fur that one could cut and sew to a corduroy, at LEAST one and a half by one foot. 2.) Light skinny jeans with worn down knees, pockets, and... show more I'd also be fine with ordering them online, and there is no rush at all though I'd like them as soon as possible. So here are the four things:

1.) short white fur that one could cut and sew to a corduroy, at LEAST one and a half by one foot.
2.) Light skinny jeans with worn down knees, pockets, and belt loops with NO extra decoration.
3.) 6 (or more) very thin magnets - must be thinner than, say, a leather belt. I have ONE so I know they exist, just don't know WHERE to find 'em. Also about the size (or smaller than) a quarter, shape doesn't matter. Could be a triangle. Could be a pack of a million polygons.
4.) Something like twine or yarn that I could use to sew sheets of leather into pouches without having them look dumb, you could just tell me what it's called without a location if it's obvious like "small strips of leather."

Those are the four demons! I tried Michael's for 1, I'm sure 2 will be easy for you guys, 3's gonna be harder, and 4's gonna have you using your imagination. I have no sense of fashion whatsoever, so I really need help on 4. Wondering what this is for? I'm cosplaying this derp-face http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2114/2157700293_7bec339c8b.jpg from the Half-Life series! I have pretty much everything else for her outfit either lined up in the next 5 tabs or laying on my dresser.

Oh, there's one more! This'n is optional for you -- I won't NOT pick your answer because you don't have this item in your answer. I need a glowing blue light smaller than a cell phone and preferrably flat. Yeah, that's hard to do. Here's a pic. http://images.wikia.com/half-life/en/images/5/5b/Alyx_tool2.jpg I'm not gonna have the claw thing on the bottom, just the main bulk. But I still need some glowing blue thingie to put in there. I was thinking I'd be special and put my phone in that pocket once it was finished, but that would mean the blue thing would have to be all flat and small blah-di-blah. I was thinking about using some blue tinted foil for that, even if it didn't glow. Heck, answerers. It doesn't matter if it is actually logical, just give me your best guess for that part and worst case I can think on it and come up with a real solution! Best case, you're smarter than me and I make an awesome Alyx cosplay! So, where can I buy the first four and what should I make the glowy blue thing out of?
1 answer 1