Parents: Would you buy your children birth control & condoms?

When I was 14, I asked my mom if she would take me to get birth control. She told me "No, don't have sex." I had been with my boyfriend for 3 years, and we had been waiting to have sex until we both felt ready. We had sex, and he used a condom each and every time, but I still got pregnant. I now have... show more When I was 14, I asked my mom if she would take me to get birth control. She told me "No, don't have sex." I had been with my boyfriend for 3 years, and we had been waiting to have sex until we both felt ready. We had sex, and he used a condom each and every time, but I still got pregnant. I now have a 2 yr old son.

My question to you parents is this: Would you buy your children birth control & condoms? My mom never even really gave me a sex talk, she just always told me "Don't have sex." I think its a parents responsibility to teach their kids about sex and contraceptives, and to be willing to get their child contraceptives if they ask for them. What do you think?
Update: Not sure if the way either of you worded your answers was a direct hit at me or not, but just to clear a few things up: Alyssa and Chloe's Mommy: My mother has never bought diapers or formula for my son. My boyfriend & I have paid all of his expenses since the day I found out I was pregnant. I don't rely on other... show more Not sure if the way either of you worded your answers was a direct hit at me or not, but just to clear a few things up:

Alyssa and Chloe's Mommy: My mother has never bought diapers or formula for my son. My boyfriend & I have paid all of his expenses since the day I found out I was pregnant. I don't rely on other people to raise the child that I created.

mcally: Having a baby as a teen does not ruin your life. It makes it more difficult, but in no way, shape or form does it "ruin" it.