Fernando torres chelsea numba 9?

This is not just for chelsea fans

Ahh torres. We want to believe ur good. U say u want to score goals, People buy ur jersey fer *** sake. U say that it will come. U promise that u were worth it. And then you play worse then me. People i already know torres can be back. Tell me if u think he ever will be and why

Update:

I want him to do well, but unfortunately for him, he needs a major breakthrough. His touch is crap, hes uncomfortable, he loses the ball to easily. In the summer league he scored 3 goals! i was so excited. But now, i have lost hope. How about drogba? i think sturridfge and anelka deserve to start

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

why did chelsea spend so much on someone they didnt need?? They already had two rather fast black men up front anyway. So for chelseas sake villas boas can try a few different roles with the spaniard and something goes well for him. Hernandez cost one tenth of the price basically, now look where he is. Goes to show how a manager effects the team.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He will be back because hes not bendtner, who will always be known as a rubbish striker! he wont be the torres we saw at liverpool, but as long as he scores a few i am happy, because we cant expect him to be the top scorer now can we?

• joyan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

there replaced into never a doubt that he's no longer type 9 He replaced into type 9 he's type 9 he would be type 9 he would be type 9 he would be type 9 he would be type 9 he would be type 9 he would be type 9 ?

• 9 years ago

We should off load him in January and buy someone else/use the money toward Neymar.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.