Would you commit suicide given these circumtances?

I'm been thinking of committing suicide recently for a few reasons. I got out of rehab successfully 60 days ago. However, I've been more depressed than I previously was. Over 60 days ago, before I went out on disability for rehab, I was in danger of getting fired. I never drank on the job. Since... show more I'm been thinking of committing suicide recently for a few reasons. I got out of rehab successfully 60 days ago. However, I've been more depressed than I previously was. Over 60 days ago, before I went out on disability for rehab, I was in danger of getting fired. I never drank on the job. Since I've been out on disability, I received an email by accident, writing me up & my company always fires people pretty quickly after writeups like this. I didn't do anything illegal, FYI. I'm in a mental health program now that is about to end in a couple of weeks. Then, I'll have to return to work. If I don't get another job IMMEDIATELY, I'll have to go into foreclosure. I've lived in my house since 2002. I've been with my company since 2004. I would have to move in with my 85 year old dad, who keeps a sort of cluttered house. I HATE moving. My credit card debt is enormous, too. If I get fired, who knows if I'll get unemployment benefits? I never drank on the job, FYI. I have bipolar, depression & anxiety & have had these conditions for years. My dad could pay for my health benefits, possibly, if I don't get unemployment, but he wouldn't be able to afford my car insurance. I have no other relatives or friends who could help me out financially. My cat is ready to be put to sleep. Would you commit suicide given these circumstances & be honest? My brother committed suicide for bleak conditions like I'm going through. I'm 46, by the way.
4 answers 4