Why is my husband so mean?

I don't have anyone else to turn to because I have no friends where we moved. But last night my husband came home from work and I was really upset (because he told me I have to have an abortion) and he started arguing with me, and telling me to stop stressing him out. And he ended up calling the cops cause he... show more I don't have anyone else to turn to because I have no friends where we moved. But last night my husband came home from work and I was really upset (because he told me I have to have an abortion) and he started arguing with me, and telling me to stop stressing him out. And he ended up calling the cops cause he said he couldn't deal with me cause I was a f*cking emotional wreck. They didn't do anything though cause then he told them to leave. And we went to bed but when we woke up he started telling me what a horrible person I was, how I brought nothing but stress to his life. He told me I was f*cking crazy, a lunatic, disgusting. And I was crying and kept saying "please stop" and he started mocking me going, "please please". And then he told me I was lucky i had him because I have nobody else that cares about me and it's my "own d*mn fault". He told me after getting pregnant and last night I owe him for awhile and will have to do everything he says. And then when he was going to leave for work I asked for a hug and he pushed me out of his way and told me "f*cking b**ch, move". And he said "I'm driving you to planned parenthood (it's 4 hours from here) and if you say anything to them about not wanting it or me telling you to get one I will f*cking leave your @ss there and you can fend for you self." :(( I'm so sad. I feel so depressed. I never felt so terrible about myself. I feel like I am just not deserving of anything anymore. Why would my husband act like this?
10 answers 10