Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

小龜 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 10 years ago

我如何過中秋節 幫我用英文翻譯

題目是:我如何過中秋節

幫我用英文翻譯

至少要6句

我還要國語解釋

謝~

2 Answers

Rating
  • PONY
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because this year the moon-festival falls on Monday, we then have three consecutive holidays over the weekend. 今年中秋節是周一,所以我們有三天的連續假期過周末。

My parents have planned a family reunion with my grandparents in I-Lan. 爸媽計劃回宜蘭阿公阿媽家團聚。

We began our journey quite early on the morning of Saturday, September 10, from Taipei . 周六一大早,我們就從台北出發。

It took us only two hours to get there. 只花了兩個鐘頭就到了。

Grandma greeted us on the doorstep with great joy. 阿媽在門階上很開心地迎接我們。

In the courtyard, we had a wonderful BBQ, and of course we had variety of food, including moon cakes and pomelos. 在大院子裏我們烤肉,當然也吃了好多種食物,包括月餅和柚子。

Besides, I had the chance to play games on the ipad with my cousins when adults were busy chatting.還有,大人忙著聊天時,我和表哥們玩ipad上的電玩。

I hope every weekend is just like this year’s moon festival, so that I can come back to I-Lan more often. 真希望每個周末都像今年的中秋節,那麼我就可以經常回宜蘭了。

• 10 years ago

How Mid-Autumn Festival

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.