Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Which had the better-looking Daily Planet building? Superman, Superman Returns, Lois&Clark, or Smallville?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

just from the outside, Smallville did well with it (although some is computer graphics). the smallville roof was the best i think. Lois&Clark version was good

But from the inside, I would go with Superman Returns. It was probably more realistic to what a busy newsroom would look like.

the inside of smallville was mostly just the basement so that hurts them. the inside of Lois&Clark wasnt that good. and the DP from Superman is hurt by being in the 70s 80s haha. looked more like a factory work area than newsroom

So I'll go with Superman Returns version barely beating Smallville

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Superman the Animated Series

• 3 years ago

Smallville's is stable, yet its slightly flashy for what it fairly is going to be(the basement) Returns and flicks a million-4 have been stylized to be particularly dated to the 50's and yet undying i think of L&C's replaced into the proper all around, in that it felt like it belonged interior the international wherein it replaced into placed, and the international of the objective audience watching

• 8 years ago

Idk but Clark should've married Chloe on Smallville but he was too busy crying over Lana and falling for that b** sl** whor* Lois Lane!! Makes me so angry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.