What's your zodiac sign and.....?

let's say you were outside one summer evening taking a walk, when this unidentified flying object (:P) flew over your head and dropped a giant box a few metres away from you. This box broke at impact and a mysterious looking fellow came into your view... He was wearing a trench coat and turned towards you to... show more let's say you were outside one summer evening taking a walk, when this unidentified flying object (:P) flew over your head and dropped a giant box a few metres away from you. This box broke at impact and a mysterious looking fellow came into your view... He was wearing a trench coat and turned towards you to flash you his glowing nipples and spongebob boxers.O.o
What would you do:

A. Run into the opposite, climb up a tree, and hide in the treehouse (That randomly appeared there...O.o)?
OR
B. Chase after the mysterious little fellow and try to start a conversation with him?

**If you chose A**
You make it safely into the treehouse and lock the door. You peek outside the window and watch the little guy walking until you can't see him anymore. Then you start to wonder "How the eff did the treehouse get here anyways?" You decide to take a look around the treehouse when you notice a few loose boards placed conveniently next to each other. You remove the boards only to be a greeted by the blood-curdling scream of a man. There's a ladder.
Do you:

C. Go down the ladder to see what's going on?
OR
D. Place the boards back to pretend like nothing happened, and get the eff out of there.

**If you chose B**
You walk up to the little fellow and, with a smile on your face, start to introduce yourself. The little guy cuts you off mid-sentence by whipping an envelope at your face. By the time you recover from your shock and confusion, you notice the little guy's already gone... You open the envelope to find a map inside of it. It's a map of the street your on and has an "x" on it. You decide to follow the map to where the x is, and see that it led you to an abandoned house that was rumoured to be haunted.:P
Do you:

E. Go inside and investigate?
OR
F. Call a friend to pick you up?

(Nacho-chucking isn't an option, sorry Every).

**If you chose C**
You climb down the ladder. It’s extremely dark, but you’re still able to see a box of matches on the floor. You reach down to pick it up, and you feel something hit you on your head….T_T (Knocked out).
You wake up, strapped down to a table. You look around the room and take notice of the bloody butcher’s knife. You struggle to free yourself, when you hear a familiar sound; the sound of a door being shut. You look towards the direction the sound came from and notice a frail man standing by the door. He slowly walks up to you, takes out a spoon… And spoon-feeds you some ice cream while screaming at the same time.
What would you do/say?:P

**If you chose D**
You place the boards back into their proper places and climb out of the treehouse. You start running when you slip on a hotwheels car. You slide against the concrete and notice there’s a massive hole in the concrete in front of you. You attempt to get up, but you’re still sliding…. Except you’re not sliding against the concrete anymore…. You’re a good two feet off the ground by now and you keep on getting higher. Eventually you are directly over the hole, a few metres above the ground, spinning freely in the air. The little guy comes back with a few other miniature people. They’re holding notebooks and you notice they’re writing stuff down while conversing with each other. You overhear them mention your name in their conversation…
What would you do/say?:P

**If you chose E**
You walk up to the door of the house and it expectantly (Yep, I meant to use this word) opens without you even touching it.:P You walk inside, and it’s completely dark. The door slams shut and simultaneously, the lights are switched on. You see a women at the top of the staircase. She beckons you over and you obey. She opens a door for you gesturing you to to go inside. You walk inside while looking around the room. There’s absolutely nothing in there. Not even a window. It was more of a closet without the clothes, really. You turn around to see her closing the door. You walk over to the door and try to open it, but it’s locked.
What would you do/say?:P

**If you chose F**
You sit on the curb of the street waiting for your friend to pick you up. You notice a car turning onto the street you’re on. You notice the car’s larger in size than your friend’s… As it gets closer to you, it becomes apparent that the car is *way* larger than you friend’s, almost the size of a monster truck…. You stand up and observe the car that’s still heading towards you. It’s pretty close now and you finally come to the realisation that it’s not a monster car at all, it’s a real effing monster. You start to run towards the house now… But the house keeps on getting farther and farther away… Almost as if you were running backwards. You stop, look behind you and notice the monster isn’t there. You breathe a sigh of relief but notice you’re still moving away from the house although your feet aren’t moving…. (Have to finish this part in the additional details...)
Update: (Part F continued...) You look down at your feet and notice you’re standing on the monster.. You panick and try to get off, put something pulls you back onto the monster… You notice you’re sitting on a chair now sitting across from a little girl who has bangs that completely cover her eyes. She’s smiling. You look... show more (Part F continued...)
You look down at your feet and notice you’re standing on the monster.. You panick and try to get off, put something pulls you back onto the monster… You notice you’re sitting on a chair now sitting across from a little girl who has bangs that completely cover her eyes. She’s smiling. You look down and see that she’s having a tea party. “You’re invited,” she says.
What would you do/say?:P

Ahhhh, LOL, I’m so bored.:) It took me a while to write this, LOL.:P
Update 2: Sher- But you don't have to read it all...:O Just the letters you choose...
Update 3: SO♉- Ya, just killed about an hour of my time writing that.LOL.-_-
17 answers 17