How come most foreigners have much better manners and attitudes then americans?

Foreigners are so nice and respectful but americans I've met are very prejudice,ignorant and rude why is this?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

because Americans are born and bread with an ego because they're from the GREAT AMERICA. while where i'm from, and possibly other foreign countries, our parents and elders would beat us black and blue if we so much as look at the floor the wrong way.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Any country can be prejudice, ignorant and rude. Just look at the attack of 9/11. That goes above and beyond of screaming these traits in a person.

• Apryll
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

first of not all americans are rude, ignorant, and prejudice because im an american and im not any of those things. (well at times rude but never prejudice)

and second not every one who isn't american do have good manners so u can't just compare us like we are the rude ones. everyone is rude no matter where they are from.

• 9 years ago

I can tell you from personal experience, that's not true. But they should be nice & respectful because they are lucky to be in America.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

i don't know why, but i must say - nobody likes americans cos they re fake and rude and loud. and dumb.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.