Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Womans only! Help please?

Im 12.Had my first period at around the first week of July, didnt have any at august an now, september, it's quite heavy. It kind of hurt around the stomach area... And I have to change the pad every hour! It started yesterday and I'm scared and worried. Is this normal?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

congrats dont cry and dont be scared you need pads

i use always i have worry free moments you have a heavy flow so use always heavy flow at night use over night always is more expensive so is you dont want to spen a lot of money use kotex or some thing else

your pain is normal every one has it you will have it duriiing your period and before it

you might have cramps too DONT SIT ON COLD PLACES

you can go swimming on period you have to wear a tampon but i rather not and about your heavy flow when your little your flow is heavier when you grow up it increases and your period will be every month and will last about a week

and you might need to get a bra

you will get ssome notifications before your period : white spots on your pantties pimpels cramps head ach and stomach ach

TELL YOUR MOM dont be scared every girl has periods you have to be lucky cause some girls dont have it and they have to eat pills SCHOOL has started so you need a period kit with tampons pads extra undies so if you have more questions go to beingirl.com and it has a period tracker so if u have any questions email me : najafi_kima@yahoo.ca

Source(s): i had it abou 132425435234523452534 times
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes. I am 14 and very educated on periods. Because you are new at this your period will be irregular. It's normal to have cramps and have a heavy period. If the heaviness of your period doesn't slow down within about 5 days, see a doctor. Chances are it's just that your periods will be heavy. Hope that helps!!!! Oh and no matter what, try to enjoy your period- your becoming a woman!!

• 9 years ago

All of this can be scary the first few times...ur stomach hurts just because of cramps, Advil can help or a hot bottle of water on your stomach helps...don't worry about how heavy it is...periods are usually very unormal for the few years...lots of women have heavy periods...if this continues and u start to get sick of it u can try taking birth control pills...my frend takes them for her really heavy periods n now she only has to worry about them every 3 months and they're lighter! Good luck darling :)

Source(s): 15...had period since 13 and totally know how crappy it can be
  • 9 years ago

You got your first period in July. Your period is still irregular because it just started. Some months you may get it and others you won't until about a year or so, when it becomes more normal. Don't worry about it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's normal to get heavy periods. I promise.

• 9 years ago

It will take some time in order for your periods to become regular. This can take 6 months or more.

• 9 years ago

ya, why would anything be wrong, thats the way a period is! YOUR NORMAL.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.