M. Diego asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Do the 2011 Colts also remind you of the 1993 Dolphins that lost Marino and still had a winning season?

That Dolphins team didn't have neither a defense nor a running game and people believed they would be a terrible team without Marino.

Early in the season Marino suffered tore his Achilles Tendon and was put on injured reserve; all the Dolphins had was a washed up Steve DeBerg and an unproven late round pick taken 3 years before that was more like a 3rd stringer than a backup, his name was Scott Mitchell.

Those Dolphins still had people to catch the ball and even though they missed the playoffs, they had a winning season.

This season Colts are a team with no defense or running game, all they had behind Manning is a washed up Kerry Collins and a Curtis Painter drafted 3 years ago in the late rounds that was more like a 3rd stringer.

However they have Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie to catch the ball.

The only difference is that Marino played the first few games and Manning has a realistic chance to return in December for the last 4 or 5 games.

Does it mean they can have a winning season and possibly make the postseason?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

@Naz Go fu** urself, making me scroll down for so freakin long, what does ur **** even say anyways, and no the Colts r a completly different team

• 8 years ago

They remind me of the 08 Lions...0-16

At least they'll be able to get Andrew Luck

• 8 years ago

No, they remind me of the Cavs without Lebron.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

h

utuul

t

g

c

s

7m

fsfg

;;o;ul

cxbxcb

adsdf

h

utuul

t

g

c

s

7m

fsfg

;;o;ul

cxbxcb

adsdf

h

utuu

l

t

g

c

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.