Girls,do you get horny when you meet a guy with good qualities?

When I meet a smart,sweet,nice boy at school I just melt and I haven't even gotten to looks yet but wow I'm just horny when I hear there voices answering a question in class mmm!! something about responsibility is such a turn on.I've heard that women's testosterone levels increase when infatuated (they get horny) and men's decrease-probably because they were already horny so when they get to know and value as a potential mate then they think straight and calm down a little.

Update:

Yes women do have testosterone levels http://women.webmd.com/normal-testosterone-and-est...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

we all have our little quirks. so don't stress about getting horny over his voice and responsibility. for me, it's intelligence. i love nerdy, cute boys

• 9 years ago

Women don't even have Testosterone first off. They have Estrogen. Maybe you shouldn't be getting so "happy", but people do feel attracted to people they see superior qualities in. Also, guys are the same way, and no our Testosterone levels increase dramatically when sex is imminent. Or the thought of it.

• 9 years ago

yes i def do. Seeing a guy being responsible def makes me horny.

• 9 years ago

Wish I had studied at your school!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

yeah and i get the illest butterflies lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yeah- ambition

• 9 years ago

You're cool.

• 9 years ago

woow

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.