Why is Pottermore Unavailable?????

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I went on and tried to sign in but it said this: Sorry, Pottermore is currently unavailable. Please come back later and try again. Then it says this in four other languages! ...show more
Best Answer
It says that for me, too. I tried to click the login since I just FINALLY got my email.

It's just because they're doing updates and tweaking things and whatnot. There isn't a place you can check your account, you just have to be patient. Remember, Pottermore is still really new.

Have you ever heard of Neopets? Did you play in the early 2000s? If you did, just remember how often the site was down, because it was new.
Their servers are probably overcapacity right now, and they have to fix some things in order for the number of people that have an account to play all at once.
  • 1
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• I-Heart-Aly answered 3 years ago
    The site is down because they are making a few changes and fixing a few things. Not sure how long this will last but just keep trying now and again or try tomorrow
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock