Do You Like My Name? What Do You Think Of It?

Do you guys like the name Aubrey Janae? That's my name. Some people on here call the name masculine since in old times in England, it was used as a mens name. I was almost names Savannah Rose though, or Rachel. I personally like my name but I want to know what other people think of it. I don't wanna say my last name though, too much information! So what do you think of the name Aubrey Janae (Ju-neh)? No overly rude comments though! I'm only 11! I'll pick the best answer in 1-3 hours :)

~Aubrey ♥

@Jess

No, I'm 11 1/2, so please don't think I'm 20! I express myself easier in words than in talking to someone in person, maybe that's why you think that? Sorry if I'm being confusing!

~Aubrey♥

@Audrey

Nope, I haven't! Oh, and my cousin's name is Audrey! haha!

Favorite Answer

I know lot's of girl Aubrey's!

I've actually never met a guy Aubrey. Nowadays, it's considered a girl's name. A guy would probably be called 'Feminine' for it when he get's older. Don't worry about it! I like it!

Hope I Helped! :D

I like your name. Don't worry about it being boyish.

There are a lot of names like Madison and Carol that used to be boy names, and everyone's like "well that used to be a boy name" but who cares? They're basically never used as boy names anymore. Have you ever met a boy named Aubrey? :p

• Blue

I think your name is nice! It doesn't sound masculine to me at all. I've met a couple girls named Aubrey and never any guys with that name.

Source(s): Me

You're older than 11....