Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 8 years ago

Do girls care about braces on a guy?

I'm getting braces soon... and I'm in high school. So I was wondering do girls (more specific teenage girls) care about braces on a guy? Is it a turn off?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i think especially boys with bieberish cuts and braces are cutee.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Never! After all, girls have braces in high school too. And they're not on forever. You can still continue to be a nice person, even with braces on.

Source(s): I love my dentist!
  • 8 years ago

No, not at all. How is anyone supposed to get straighter teeth if they don't have braces first? It's just something that a lot of people need, so no it's definitely not a turn off at all. It's like glasses; some people need them, others don't, who cares? Stay confident!

• 8 years ago

I think its sexy. It suits some people others not so much but I've definitely had a few crushes on guys with braces. And don't think its bad just cause you're in high school my bro had braces at 30. Andhhe still looked okay with them.

:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

its deffo not a turn off

theres this boY in my class ive liked for ages before he had braces but he looks even cuter with them now and his teeth were terrible before getting them

• 8 years ago

No. Not a turn off, but not a turn on either.

• 8 years ago

nah, not for me! most people have them including boys, so im sure it wont make too much of a difference!:)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Not if you wear them with a smile =)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.