GIRLS ONLY!!!! Do girls like slow relationships more these days?

Okay I'm a guy and I just want some opinions on whether girls like it better when guys develop relationships slowly (as in getting to know you for at least 1 year at least before declaring they like you)? And if possible, can you give some examples from your life and the reasons to why slow relationships make you feel better (if they do)?

Best Answer

OMG, let me answer. :D

Okay, so I do not like when people just rush into relationships, I don't know any girl who does. It is necessary to take things slow or you could end up with someone you don't like at all.

My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for a little over 14 months and we were "best friends" for about 9 months. He liked me and said he fell in love with me, but at first, I saw him as my friend and when I began to like him, I wasn't sure about my emotions. But I am glad he and I took it slow (though he isn't, lol). It's important, though. You have to know who you will be in a relationship with, you need to form a strong bond (trust me, we had some HARD times), and form trust. It's worth it. :)

Btw, I'll be 18 Wednesday and he turned 19 in July.

I'm the type of girl that wants to get to kno you for a while before getting into something, relationship wise. I wouldn't say i have to kno you for a yr tho, thats a little too long to be talking to someone. Slow developing relationships are better tho. I always get to know my guy friends & boyfriends for around 5 months or so but never anything over a yr because it feels like we'd both be wasting our time then. You need to know the person on a deep emotional level before jumping into anything physical yet. I like to start out as friends & then getting together to know them more as your rekationship grows. Don't know if this helps, but i tried to answer

I'd consider myself a slow relationship girl, but...I mean slow moving as in I want to get to know you before we get into some physical stuff. I guess I'm just more old-fashioned that way...

As far as telling me you like me, as long as you do, go for it!

Why would you wait a year? That's a long time, and your girl might end up dating someone else before you even tell her you like her...

No offense but holy crap no! When a girl likes a guy she doesn't want to wait that long but maybe u can wait for a few weeks to get to know her better and see if she's actually interested. right now I rly like a guy and one of my guy friends said he likes me so I tried to get a confession out of him but it never came:( so if u wait too long a girl may lose interest but if she truly likes u wholeheartedly then she may stick around that long:)<--- but wait that's in a teens view

if ur in ur twenties or older it prob wld be more wise to take it slower, because they may have a hectic life and wont always have time to "see" u or at those ages they start thinking about settling down so then u deff don't want to rush that, but remember different girls like different speeds of romance

well, maybe not a year, but i'd definitely prefer a guy who takes some time, a few weeks maybe, to get to know me before things get serious. it shows that he's considerate and willing to take things slowly to make sure i feel comfortable. i'd do the same thing for a guy too. that's just me though, i don't like to rush into anything.

it depends on the girl. but the whole waiting a year before telling you like them is a really bad idea cuz girls think that if you don't say that you like them then that means you don't like them. it doesn't matter how long you wait to tell them you like them, but some girls like to take the relationship a lot slower like a couple months before sex and stuff, especially if they're young-ish. Again, it really depends. Hope this helps.

omg 1 year hell no. but if they attracted, they can't help it.