My sister wont stop wearing my underwear and bras?

im 14 and shes seventeen.she always wears MY underwear and leaves white discharge and period stains in them! i havent even had my period yet and all my nice underwear are ruined.my mom even took her bra and underwear shopping just to make her stop but shell still take mine and wear them! even if they are in mmy room! im soo fed up with it! what do i do?

• Best Answer

put them in ur mum & dads room in a place she wont look but leave a couple of pairs u dont really wear out with itching powder or something in them trust me she wont comeback !Xx

• Lauren

Well when I was 12 I wore padded only because I didnt like the other kind. Now I am 14 and wear both but I dont wear alot of padding. But fot a 12 year old wearing a push up bra... NO not a good idea at all everyoen will think the wrong things I mean very wrong things especially guys. So No

Definitely buy a box that can lock. Even if you have to buy two or three boxes, buy them and lock your bras and undies. Maybe you should tell her that its disgusting to share underwear. Tell her you wear underwear, take a **** and shes wearing the same underwear you fart in, you poop and pull your underwear back on, pee and pull your underwear back up. haha, kinda gross but true. Tell your mom to.

You need to get a tackle box, a big one, they have the ability to lock or add a pad lock. Get one, or something like that that locks and keep your knickers locked up.

Your sister is seriously NAASTY!

You tell her she's just grossed out a load of people at Yahoo Answers, shame on her.

If you can't get a lock box, talk again to your mother. Ask her how she'd like it if she was finding

skid marks and blood in her under pants, would she want to wear them? Not likely.

Last resort, go commando.

Itching Powder

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO: Hide them! Make sure she doesn't find them. Or... leave an underwear out on purpose and put some itching powder in it and she'll regret it. Talk to your mom about it!! That is so damn annoying.

My sister did the same to me. There is no way to stop her except hiding them or locking your bedroom door.

Start wearing her bras.

Get a lock for your room or your dresser draw.

Talk to her about it. I mean, It's your underwear.