?
Lv 7
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Why did England, France, and US attack Libya?

Was it because Gaddafi would not let the international bankers control the wealth.

No one is getting more oil now than they were when Gaddafi was running things.

In fact, they are getting less.

The only difference is a lot of people died (for humanitarian reasons) and the Rothchilds can control the wealth.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

answered your own question. Gaddafi would not go along with the banking cartel who want to control the world so they destroy him just like they did to Hussian, not to mention Gaddafi has 20% of the worlds gold.

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

My guess is it would politically have looked like the leaders of those countries had blood on their hands if they did nothing.

In the past politicians from countries who have strong military capabilities such as the US and certain European countries have been criticised for failing to act to save lives such as early on in the Balklands conflict and following the Rwandan genocide.

With Gaddafi's threats to eliminate all those who had opposed him by going house to house in Benghazi it was difficult for the Arab League to support him and near countries such as France and Britain to stand by and do nothing, likewise America standing by and doing nothing would result in it's identity as the world leader in upholding values such as freedom and democracy been questioned by some.

Lucrative oil deals and removal of a long term enemy to some of the countries would be other factors in terms of long term self interest although those were never assured results when the conflict began. Ultimately I think the idea of doing nothing and been criticised for it would be playing on the minds of some and that was their principal reason for intervention.

• 8 years ago

I heard Gaddafi was trying to create a new gold backed currency for Africa and the bankers didn't like that because then they would have no control over Africa.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Rothchilds are one of the reasons why so many people distrust jews. The whole banking industry is controlled by these parasites. Same with Hollywood.

Look at the Fed:

Benard Shalom Bernanke

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Most dictators, when faced with the immanent loss of power, will react by slaughtering the masses of their own population rather than give up power. You always have to balance the outcomes in such a decision, i.e. you have to weigh the outcome of attacking, versus the outcome of not attacking. The balance lay with attacking, it seems. The same thing happened in WW2 when the same 3 countries attacked Nazi Germany. It was a balance of attacking versus not attacking.

• maatta
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

you have the U. S. in 3 worldwide places scuffling with, Britian in 3 conflicts, France in one and different ecu international locations all in touch interior the Afghan conflict. So why now you think of ww3? The western worldwide is already in touch with maximum of engaging. Can they now extract themselves from this mess and then be reliable sufficient to take on the liberals at domicile and put in place protection from terrorists and others. purely positioned it is going to likely be complicated because of themes in touch and the liberals screaming for freedoms quite than protection (till they are attacked). the U. S. and others are purely getting too in touch in distant places. the worldwide is changing and there desires to be a think again of protection stress movements.

• 8 years ago

Europe gets most of their oil from Libya. Humanitarian reasons! 50,000 people were killed. If it was for humanitarian reasons, we'd be in Syria. Pure Obama nonsense.

• 8 years ago

USA THINKS THEY ARE THE WORLD POLICE !

USA just wants to act big and they love a good war. ENGLAND just follows america anywhere they go like a lost puppy and FRANCE they have no idea what they are doing.

• 8 years ago

They say it's to help bring order and safety. I believe that they will do that. I also believe that whilst they are doing that, they will expect some sort of undeserved reward such as their natural resources.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

to help their friend, former assisstant to Bin Laden, and the new Dictator of Libya Abdul Hakim Belhaj

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.