Way I lay and use my computer is causing wrinkles in my neck...am I young enough for them to go away if I stop?

I'm 21 and I lay on the couch with the computer on my lap alot. I think it's causing me to get wrinkles on my neck that are more pronounced than I should have at my age. If I stop laying like that, am I young enough for them to go away or is it a lost cause and there is no point in changing how I use my computer?

couldnt be the heat of my laptop....its not on my neck lol. its on my lap.

interesting theory about sleeping with my chin down, but i dont think i do. it doesnt sound very comfortable? i think i just lay on the couch with my chin down while im on my computer for very long periods of time over many days and it adds up

I have the same thing going on.

I do not think its caused by the lap top though, it may aid the process, but i am going to go on a limb and say that you sleep with your chin down too.

I know i do and thats where my wrinkles are coming from. I am 20, so i feel your pain.

I just make sure to put some moisturizer down there and wear sunscreen during the day on it

I think the heat your laptop generates is causing them, have you been doing it for quite a while. I'm not surprised. You should you a moisturiser which contains an Anti-Wrinkle serum and SPF. Olay and NIVEA and L'OREAL make good ones. Good Luck!