Brock asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

who to start, willis mcgahee or benjarvus green-ellis?

Im not sure who to start at my flex position on my fantasy team. green-ellis had 13 td's last season but isn't projected to do very well this year, mcgahee isn't going to have most of the carries but will be the touchdown back. what are your opinions?

Favorite Answer

I would start Willis Mcgahee. Benjarvus Green-Ellis is competing with Danny Woodhead for carries as well and I can't ignore the fact that Denver's QB situation stinks. I would guess they run the ball a bunch this year.

Good luck with your team this year!

• Chaos

Yeah, Moreno will get most of the carries and McGahee is the TD back. However, Green-Ellis is going to get most of the carries AND be the TD back. There's a reason why he got 13 TDs last year. Start BenJarvus Green-Ellis. Not only is he on a better offense, but he'll be more valuable since he has the yard advantage over McGahee

• hamish

surely start up demarco murray and reggie bush. mcgahee has some upside even with the undeniable fact that it extremely relies upon on the tebow subject. BJGE is amazingly unpredictable even with the undeniable fact that he might get you goalline rankings.