Never mind 9.11.. what about British soldiers fighting for America?

A lot of British soldiers have died due to America going to war with Afghan.. If America didn't stage a terrorist attack.. Those soldiers could of been here today!! BRING BRITISH TROOPS HOME!! If they didn't stage it, 7.7 wouldn't of happened in London!!!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

To the leaders of the U.S, British soldiers are nothing more than 'Expendable Assets' :-(

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

And what about the British soldiers killed by American incompetence and stupidity, as well as journalists and photographers? Never mind bringing British troops home. It's time the American troops were sent packing as well.

And to those accusing others of forgetting the events in London and Madrid, you should remember that Tony Blair had allied us with the US and exposed us to terrorism at home. If he had told Bush to take a running jump, we would not have been involved.

• Mod
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

You need to separate your thoughts here. There is no proof that the US staged the 9/11 attacks. Although, its your choice to believe in the conspiracy theories. Is there some questionable issues concerning the reasons for going to war, especially in Iraq, yes. i.e. David Kelly, Hutton inquiry, dodgy dossier. The terrorists acted out because of a long history of despising Western influence in the ME. They have committed atrocities against the West prior to the 9/11 and 7/7 bombings and the hostility had been building up for quite some time. The UK is the USA's closest ally, and for that, we are grateful. But just as in the US, your elected officials make decisions for your country. Whether you agree with them or not. If you disagree, then you vote them out.

We are joined at the hip, regardless on whether one or the other drags the other into poor choices. Pretty amazing historically given that we had a bit of a rough start two hundred + years ago. Oh, and there's that matter in 1812. ;)

• 4 years ago

British soldiers fight for America because we're allies. If we ever got into war, America would do the same for us.

This may sound harsh but so what if our soldiers die? At least they died as soldiers. Something to be proud of.

Source(s): Just a 14 year old girl's opinion. Joining the army in 2 years, so don't tell me I have no clue what I'm talking about because I did my research for years.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

What the hell are you on about?

British soldiers aren't fighting for America.

British citizens died on 9/11, too.

That was an act of war the UK responded to same as other nations that lost citizens on 9/11.

Countries such as Canada and Holland.

Staged terrorist attack? Grow up.

You're too old to go around believe in fairy tales.

• Duffer
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

The force in Afghanistan is a NATO force and comprises more nations than just the US and the UK, its just that we don't hear about them in the British press. But I agree with your other sentiment, bring our troops home!

• This was done by muslim extremists ''terrorists'' and Im thankful for ALL of the troops.. I don't forget that some of them are from other countries as well as America. I know that many are from the UK. We're allies, and if the British went to was, the US would be right there with them, that's how it works.

• Of course the bombs would have happened in London......there woukd have been another excuse,....there always is.

And the force is a NATO force.......

And you should mind 9/11 as it was totally sickening......an attack on innocent civilians ....

• 9 years ago

How easy you forgot the bus and subway attacks in London.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

that what happen the British do business with the USA

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.