Bonnie
Lv 4
Bonnie asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

movie suggestions please :)?

i feel like watching girly, romantic comedies :)

something light hearted though, nothing like titanic or the notebook.. more like valentines day or clueless. any suggestions would be great thanks!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Win A Date With Tad Hamilton (starring Kate Boswoth and Josh Duhamel), Life As We Know It (2010 - starring Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel), Crazy Stupid Love (2011 - starring Ryan Gosling, Julianne Moore and Emma Stone), Something Borrowed (2011 - starring Kate Hudson), Bride Wars (starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway), Leap Year (starring Amy Adams), Easy A (2010 - starring Emma Stone), 27 Dresses (starring Katherine Heigl), He's Just Not That Into You, You Again (2010 - starring Kristen Bell), When In Rome (starring Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel), Love Actually (2003 - starring Hugh Grant), The Switch (2010 - starring Jennifer Aniston), The Proposal (2009 - starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds), Juno (2007 - starring Ellen Page and Michael Cera), Morning Glory (2010 - starring Rachel McAdams), The Ramen Girl (starring Brittany Murphy), No Reservations (starring Catherine Zeta Jones), From Prada to Nada (2011 - starring Camille Belle), Pretty In Pink (1986)...

Hope that helps :) ...It's all I can think of right now, and I'm in a bit of a rush! Sorry!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Watch "An Affair to Remember" starring Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr. One of my all time favorites, and it will be yours when you watch it.

My Favourite Wife is a hilarious comedy that also stars Cary Grant. He is the best at romance/comedy and romance films.

• 8 years ago

The Proposal was pretty damn funny.. and that's coming from someone that loathes romantic comedies. lol

• 8 years ago

EASY A was really good! and I'm a guy....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.