Bonnie
Bonnie asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

movie suggestions please :)?

i feel like watching girly, romantic comedies :)

something light hearted though, nothing like titanic or the notebook.. more like valentines day or clueless. any suggestions would be great thanks!

Favorite Answer

Win A Date With Tad Hamilton (starring Kate Boswoth and Josh Duhamel), Life As We Know It (2010 - starring Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel), Crazy Stupid Love (2011 - starring Ryan Gosling, Julianne Moore and Emma Stone), Something Borrowed (2011 - starring Kate Hudson), Bride Wars (starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway), Leap Year (starring Amy Adams), Easy A (2010 - starring Emma Stone), 27 Dresses (starring Katherine Heigl), He's Just Not That Into You, You Again (2010 - starring Kristen Bell), When In Rome (starring Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel), Love Actually (2003 - starring Hugh Grant), The Switch (2010 - starring Jennifer Aniston), The Proposal (2009 - starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds), Juno (2007 - starring Ellen Page and Michael Cera), Morning Glory (2010 - starring Rachel McAdams), The Ramen Girl (starring Brittany Murphy), No Reservations (starring Catherine Zeta Jones), From Prada to Nada (2011 - starring Camille Belle), Pretty In Pink (1986)...

Hope that helps :) ...It's all I can think of right now, and I'm in a bit of a rush! Sorry!

Watch "An Affair to Remember" starring Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr. One of my all time favorites, and it will be yours when you watch it.

My Favourite Wife is a hilarious comedy that also stars Cary Grant. He is the best at romance/comedy and romance films.

The Proposal was pretty damn funny.. and that's coming from someone that loathes romantic comedies. lol

EASY A was really good! and I'm a guy....