Sleep Paralysis Demon Sitting on Chest?

One of the worst things anybody can go through is sleep paralysis. I have had this experience myself and you basically lie on the bed without being able to move a muscle and it can last momentarily or for minutes and even longer. For whatever reason in the past I always break out of the paralysis saying the name... show more One of the worst things anybody can go through is sleep paralysis. I have had this experience myself and you basically lie on the bed without being able to move a muscle and it can last momentarily or for minutes and even longer. For whatever reason in the past I always break out of the paralysis saying the name Jesus or Yeshua…

Three of my friends have said to me that they saw a goblin sitting on their chest whilst having this experience, thankfully this has not happened to me thus far. All of them describe the creature similarly and two of them never knew that this creature is actually part of folklore…

Legend has it that Incubus is a demon that lies on the chest of sleeping people with the intention of having sex with them, Merlin the magician from the King Arthur saga, was purported to be the offspring of the Incubii. Apparently these creatures have penises that are very cold and very big (maybe like the metal probes described by people anally probed by aliens???)!

This legend varies from region to region and the demon takes many forms, the scariest of the lot is Popo Bowa, a Tanzanian demon that strikes fear into the hearts of men because this particular demon paralyses men and then sodomises them!!!

Scientists believe that sleep paralysis can be explained by the fact that your brain wakes up before your body does but there is no conclusive evidence about what actually causes it just yet…