?
Lv 4
? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 10 years ago

Family name game? [20 Characters?]?

1. What's your husbands name?

Lucas John -- He has dirty blonde hair and brown hair. He's very loving and nice. He's also the life of the party. He wants five kids. He comes from a family of seven kids so he also wants a large family. He is mechanic.

Cody Jacob -- He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is very sweet, nice and funny. He can be shy sometimes, but for the most part he's pretty outgoing. He wants only three kids but he's going to love them with everything he has. He works in a office for a huge company.

Ethan Robert -- He has black hair and dark green eyes. He is nice but sometimes can have a temper. He wants only two kids which are both boys. He is sort of lazy. He works with computers.

Brandon Lane -- He has brown hair and brown eyes. He used to play football in high school and he has a few girlfriends but not many. He is really nice and will love his kids. He wants three kids. He is a cop.

You two decide to get married. What day do you get married?

2. You and your husband first decide to go on a honeymoon before having children. Where do you two go?

3. After your honeymoon you come back home and you find out you're pregnant! It's a girl, congratulations! You name her after your favorite singer (that's a girl) and her middle name has to begin with the first letter of your favorite candy.

4. Once she's 3, you decide to have another child. This time it's a boy! His first name is your favorite boy name and you can pick the middle name.

5. Once the daughter is 7 and the son is 4, you decide to go on a vacation. Where do you go? You get to adopt twins who are from Australia. The girls name has to have the initials A.R. The boy has to have the initials V.I.

6. You come home and you decide to redo all the kids rooms. The oldest has a room to herself, the son has a room to himself and for now the twins have to share a room. What color/theme do you do all three bedrooms?

7. You both decide to have one more child.

If you want it to be a girl -- Her name has to be a color and her middle name is nature name.

If you want it to be a boy -- His name is a car brand and you choose his middle name.

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1. Brandon Lane

2. Jamaica

3. Amanda Jade

4. Ellis Hayden

5. Adela Rae and Vin Isaiah

6. Amanda's room is baby blue and has a theme of old hollywood, Ellis has a red circus-themed room, and the twins have a yellow dr.suess-themed room.

7.Hazel Raine

This was fun :)

• 10 years ago

1. What's your husbands name?

Brandon Lane -- He has brown hair and brown eyes. He used to play football in high school and he had a few girlfriends but not many. He is really nice and will love his kids. He wants three kids. He is a cop.

You two decide to get married. What day do you get married?

We get married in an outdoor wedding in Charleston, SC on October 3rd

2. You and your husband first decide to go on a honeymoon before having children. Where do you two go?

Italy

3. After your honeymoon you come back home and you find out you're pregnant! It's a girl, congratulations! You name her after your favorite singer (that's a girl) and her middle name has to begin with the first letter of your favorite candy.

Florence Jade "Rennie"

(Florence + the Machine, Jolly Ranchers)

4. Once she's 3, you decide to have another child. This time it's a boy! His first name is your favorite boy name and you can pick the middle name.

Caleb Edward

5. Once the daughter is 7 and the son is 4, you decide to go on a vacation. Where do you go? You get to adopt twins who are from Australia. The girls name has to have the initials A.R. The boy has to have the initials V.I.

We go to Australia and get Alice Ruby & Vincent Ian "Vince"

6. You come home and you decide to redo all the kids rooms. The oldest has a room to herself, the son has a room to himself and for now the twins have to share a room. What color/theme do you do all three bedrooms?

My daughter's room is turquoise, my son's is blue, and the twins' are olive green

7. You both decide to have one more child.

If you want it to be a boy -- His name is a car brand and you choose his middle name.

Benz Robert "Ben"

(after Mercedes Benz)

Here are my kids:

Rennie (age 11)- http://data.whicdn.com/images/12555123/tumblr_lp0h...

Caleb (age 8)- http://data.whicdn.com/images/7419324/tumblr_lg74o...

Alice & Vince (age 5)- http://data.whicdn.com/images/13213435/36287_15753...

Ben (age 3)- http://data.whicdn.com/images/10585752/tumblr_lmgz...

• 10 years ago

1. I'd pick Lucas John. :)

What day do we get married? Around spring time.

2. We decide to go to London England

3. Taylor Sophia

- Singer: Taylor Swift

- Candy: Skittles

4. Landon Nicholas

5. We go to Hawaii. Girl: Ariana Rose and Victor Ian

6. Color/Themes:

- The son's room - very Harry Potter-esque. The ceiling looks like the night sky covered in stars and the walls are bluish in color with hints of black and brown.

- The daughter's room - the theme is nature. The walls are light blue and grass is painted on in the bottom part of the walls with flowers and a growing tree. The ceiling has painted on birds and butterflies and the room is full of stuffed animals and books.

- The twins - their room is split into two sides. The girl's side is almost the same as the daughter's room except the theme is under-the-sea so it's aquamarine and light blue-ish in color and there are shells painted on the bottom part of the walls and fishes on the upper. It's Little Mermaid-esque. The boy's side is also blue-ish in color with train tracks on the walls and road signs.

7. Bentley Alexander

• 10 years ago

1. Lucas John -- He has dirty blonde hair and brown hair. He's very loving and nice. He's also the life of the party. He wants five kids. He comes from a family of seven kids so he also wants a large family. He is mechanic. We get married in a church.

2. We go to Tenerife.

3. Savannah Evelyn.

4. Mason Louis.

5. We vacation in Disney Florida. The australian twins are called Amelie Renee and Vince Isaac.

6. Savannah's bedroom has floral wallpaper on one wall, and the other walls are yellow.

Masons bedroom is all green.

The twins bedroom is Pink on one wall and blue on the other, and the rest of the walls are white.

7. Amber Lilly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

1. Cody Jacob

We marry on September 4th.

2. Southern France.

3. Ingrid Saoirse

4. Elliot Walter

5. Mexico.

Alice Ramona

Vance Irving

Ingrid's room is elegant and girly. The walls are purple, and she has an antique dressing table. It's very "princessy" in a classy way.

Elliot's room is a nature theme. It's has greens and browns, and a lot of animalia influence.

Alice & Vance have a neutral room. The walls are yellow, and the theme is aquatic. There's an aquarium, and lots of watery colors.

7. Girl.

Olive Juniper.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

1. Cody Jacob on July 7th

2. Bora Bora

3. Taylor Samantha

4. Isaiah James

5. We go to the South Pacific (Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand). Alexa Ryan and Vincent Ian

6. oldest has a gymnastics room with her own balance beam and bars attached to the roof

the son has a hockey themed room

the twinw have a jungle themed room

7. Bentley John

• J
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

1: Cody Jacob - April,3rd

2: Greece

3: Dolores Scarlett

4: Carl James

5: France. Agnes Rose and Victor Isaac

6: 1: Light Purple 2: Light Brown 3: Light Yellow

7: Lincoln Rhys

• Gaby
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

1. My husbands name is Cody Jacob :)

What day do we decide to get married? 5/31/2012 (i dunno i just picked a date hahahaha)

2. I think we would go somewhere either like Hawaii or Jamaica. Somewhere romantic and beachy!

3. Lea (Lea Michele) Regina (Reese cups :) )

4. Landon Carter (yes i am a walk to remember freak :) )

5. Where do we go? Dont we already go to Australia? I guess we would make that our vacation haha. The girls name is Arianna Ray and the boys name is Vincent Irvin

6. The oldest would be a pink and purple theme. The second oldest would be a blue and green theme. The twins would be pink and blue.

7. Girl - Violet Rose

• 6 years ago

1. Cody Jacob

2. July 22. In Holland, Michigan.

3. Taylor Hanna

4. Andrew Elliot

5. We vacation in Jamaica. Alice Rory and Vincent Ignatious.

6. Room 1: purple and white room 2: blue room 3: pink

7. Violet Rosalie

Taylor, Andrew, Rory, Vinnie, Ro

• 10 years ago

1. My husband's name is: Lucas John (sounds most like my boyfriend, except for the fact that he wants a large family!)

We get married on July 7th.

2. Verona, Italy!

3. Michelle Sierra

4. Curtis James

5. We go to Texas to visit some family. Abigail Rae and Vincent "Vinny" Israel

6. Michelle get's a pink and pretty room, Curtis gets an outdoorsy style room, and the twins get a nice looking nursery with baby blue walls and clouds.

7. Chevy James

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.