Do you enjoy the state your live in or hate it? What do you like or dislike about it?

I live in Louisiana and I don't like it. Im a very picky eater so I don't think the food is very good (Except Crawfish but that's it I hate gumbo and stuff.) It rains all the time. The people have weird accents. Every Cashier is ugly and missing teeth (Does that happen in your state, it bugs me.)

Favorite Answer

Illinois is an okay state, pretty darn boring though and summers are extremely hot and winters are extremely cold. also, we're known for bipolar weather, like last week it was about 102 and the next day it was 70. i hate it.

I absolutely hate my state and i want to move as soon as possible. I live in maryland. People are very rude here and not so friendly. Not ALL. but most. There are lots of ghetto people where i live. People are closed minded. I want to move to New York.

I love it. Because I can go to the beach anytime I want, we have good restaurants, nice spas and hair salons, good shopping, I just like it.

Hey you live in the same state as sookie stackhouse!! :) haha and minnesota rocks

I like it

CALIFORNIA baby!!!

i love everything about this state