Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Can someone give me substantive proof that Jews are ruling the world?

I have read many a book about the theory that Zionists are running the world. I have watched many videos and read about all the conspiracy theories. I even made a timeline on butcher paper when I was in my early 30's to try to put it all together. But what I found is that much of it starts to fall apart when you incorporate reality and history.

Can someone give me substantial proof, not from some conspiracy blog and not just rattling off some nasty anti Semitic comment.

My suspicion is that you have no proof. My suspicion that you may just be full of hate and you don;t even know why.

Wow. Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones are your big sources of proof? Come on! You gotta be smarter than that! I think you are right, schizophrenia might be needed to believe the BS.

Favorite Answer

Are you ready: I will prove to you they control the world here you go

Federal Reserve Bank Unied States: Current Chairman Bernake Jew before Greenspan Jew and the rest and as you know the Fed is a private bank that controls money supply and interest rate and cannot be audited and here are the owners.

The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschild's at the head:

$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.

$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.

$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.

$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.

$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.

$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).

$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY.

$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders).

$9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

Media all U.S media are owned by Jewish owners last non Jew owner was Ted Turner and he sold Cnn to Time Warner ever since its all one race

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

I can keep going on for each sector of business, and there is always a top Jew running the show not only in the U.S the Bank of England is owned by Evilyn Rothschild, People Bank of China, its either they are god chosen people or they keep the wealth between themselves from the top positions to the control of money and media, one of the most famouse American pioneers warned of this cycle will keep on happening he was also mesmerized by their powers and was around 90yrs ago that he wrote 4 books on the subject and their rise in the U.S http://www.jrbooksonline.com/Intl_Jew_full_version...

enjoy

The Nazis said this too. The neoNazis nevertheless declare this. If that were actual why did not the Jews gas each and every of the Nazis? The Jews weren't even a accessible in WWll. human beings opt for to declare we fought WWll to save the Jews. We by no skill even recognized they were being wiped out alongside with Hungarians and others. the finished of jap Europe replaced into viciously anti-Semitic and nevertheless is. the position's the international ability? And in the journey that they were to rule the international; would we be extra perfect off?

They may not hold positions of power but they certainly hold undue inflience over those who do. Just before the last US electon I saw candidates falling over themselves to make speeches to a large zionist lobby group and crawling to these people. They were afraid to say anything that might offend the group because it holds an inordinate amount of influence over who gets eleovernment provides Isreal with billions of dollars each year but virtually ignores countries that need it?cted. Thus, they virtually control all your government says or does. Why do you think that your government supports a country that uses illegal weapons while invading those that are only suspected of having them. Why do you think that your g

Zionists are not running the world - they are barely in control of their tiny sliver of a country. It's about as big as the San Fernando Valley.

Source(s): but idiots are running the internet, that's obvious.

If they ruled the world, do you think Mubarak would have been taken down and replaced with a regime more hostile to Israel? This is just one of a hundred such questions that would illustrate the absurdity of the idea. Why bother with the tinfoil hat models? :)

no the neo conservatives in the u.s.a. are . anyone who says different belngs in a spam box along with u.s. media. i mean to say u.s. propaganda sites terrorism but is afraid not enough pollution to maximize profits is occuring.anyway magnets in hands of militias negate steel weapons. good for jews as well as u.s.a.

Source(s): neo con free trade nafta policy. magnets. referendym. bll of rights.

anyone who hates the jews is retarded (i am not jewish). The jews have never done anything to deserve being the scapegoat of every bi-polar nutjob on the planet.

All you have to do is contract Paranoid Schizophrenia somehow, and the facts pretty much write themselves.

watch jesse ventura conspiracy theory

Fascists have never felt too warm and fuzzy for the Jews, y'know....

Source(s): That one guy with the silly moustache.