Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 10 years ago

Don't You Think Jay Z and Chris Brown make an album together?

Update:

@Dick B, thanks for telling me about that error... Although there is no way for me to fix it without deleting and redoing the question. Nevertheless, here's a revised question: "Don't you think Jay Z and Chris Brown should make an album together?"

@Everyone, I know that they've got bad blood between them, I just thought it would be an interesting collaboration, maybe not a full album (kinda homo {no offense to the homosexuals [kinda oxy moronic]}), more like a song or two despite their issues with each other. I'm sure they could come out with something hot.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They could because they're both very mainstream, especially now for Jay-Z.

• 10 years ago

Jay-Z hates Chris Brown because he beat up Rihanna. Jay-Z mentors Rihanna. Jay-Z refused to get up, clap or even acknowledge Chris' performance on the VMAs. Why would they make an album together?

• 10 years ago

the fuckkkk?! Jay said Chris is a dead man to him!! plus Jay is a rapper and Chris is a singer even tho he's rapping hella these days

• 10 years ago

I believe you got a grammatical issue in this question. If they were to make an album together I doubt I would even bother listening to it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • IZ
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Chris Brown is a *****

• ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

no

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No one cares KID!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.