Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 10 years ago

Don't You Think Jay Z and Chris Brown make an album together?

@Dick B, thanks for telling me about that error... Although there is no way for me to fix it without deleting and redoing the question. Nevertheless, here's a revised question: "Don't you think Jay Z and Chris Brown should make an album together?"

@Everyone, I know that they've got bad blood between them, I just thought it would be an interesting collaboration, maybe not a full album (kinda homo {no offense to the homosexuals [kinda oxy moronic]}), more like a song or two despite their issues with each other. I'm sure they could come out with something hot.

Favorite Answer

They could because they're both very mainstream, especially now for Jay-Z.

Jay-Z hates Chris Brown because he beat up Rihanna. Jay-Z mentors Rihanna. Jay-Z refused to get up, clap or even acknowledge Chris' performance on the VMAs. Why would they make an album together?

the fuckkkk?! Jay said Chris is a dead man to him!! plus Jay is a rapper and Chris is a singer even tho he's rapping hella these days

I believe you got a grammatical issue in this question. If they were to make an album together I doubt I would even bother listening to it.

• IZ

Chris Brown is a *****

• ?

no

No one cares KID!!!!!!