how come when a married man and woman cheats, the woman is the victim and innocent and gets a free pass?

In the case of Arnold Schwarzenegger, both he and the maid he cheated with were married at the time. Yet no one says anything about her.

Worst of all, she lied to her husband all these years making him think the child was his, and NO BODY says anything about it to her or takes about it in the news

The husband who was lied too and frauded, no one considers him the victim of anything. He didn't do anything wrong.

Why does the woman get a free pass to cheat?

Favorite Answer

ummmm, duh SHE'S NOT FAMOUS!!!!!!!!

women do not get a free pass when cheating- im sure that woman's marriage fell apart and her children her family and friends are mad at her and a ton of people are avoiding her , she most likely is a social outcast right now. plus everytime she runs into people she hasnt seen for a while theyll want to talk to her about it and others will want to embarrass her about it.

she may actually have to go to court for custody of her kids

some free pass :P

• amber

I don't think the woman gets a free pass to cheat. That's why people call them tramps or whores. But I do think people will say the married person should have known better than to cheat, and that he deserved what he got if he ends up divorced. As for Arnold and his mistress, I don't think their situation is all that different or unique... celebrities who have affairs with the nanny (remember Jude Law?) aren't sensational when the aftermath involves children. The public seems to shoo aside stories that involve a child's pain because of a parent's promiscuity.

hehehe :P I easily have a sexist shaggy dog tale taking mick out of ladies individuals it extremely is somewhat straaange reason i'm one, yet I purely think of it is soooo humorous! (i'm advantageous it is funnier while adult adult males tell it although!) Q: what number females individuals does it take to alter a lightbulb? A: 2 - one to flap around going 'Ohmygod what the hell am I meant to do?' and one to sleep with the electrician! :D

Because she's not famous, so no one cares what she does. No one would care what Arnold did either, if he weren't famous.

Because no one is surprised that a maid would do those things.