Periodic table of the elements characteristics, HELP!!?

I have 13 questions about the periodic table of the elements! You don't have to answer all of them, but even if you can answer some of them it would be a GREAT help! 1. I am the metal present in the green pigments in plants which converts light energy to chemical energy. 2. I am the metal which is an... show more I have 13 questions about the periodic table of the elements! You don't have to answer all of them, but even if you can answer some of them it would be a GREAT help!

1. I am the metal present in the green pigments in plants which converts light energy to chemical energy.
2. I am the metal which is an important element in mortar, plaster, and Portland cement.
3. Unlike most etals, I allow X-rays to pass through me quite readily. you are likely to find me in the windows of X-ray tubes.
4. Bang! I am the element formed when a hydrogen bomb explodes.
5. Ring around the rosie! This element can join together in a variety of rings and chains.
6. Need a purgative? You get this metallic element in Epsom salts.
7. I am a colourless, odourless gas. When I burn, I form water.
8. I am also a colourless, odourless gas. I am used in enormous quantities in steel blast furnaces.
9. Give thanks for me. In the upper atmosphere I prevent ultraviolet rays from the sun from reaching the earth's surface and destroying life on earth.
10. Versatility is my name. There are more than two million compounds containing me.
11. Parlez-vous francais? The core of this metal derives its name from the village of Les Baux in France, where it was discovered in 1821.
12. Be careful! Small amounts of me are needed for plant growth, but large amounts are toxic, so I am found in both fertilizers and weed killers.
13. Guard your jewels! Emerald and aquamarine consist of the oxide of this element.

THANKS SO MUCH!