Do I play Hightower, Rice, Brandon Lloyd, Fitzgerald, or Matt Forte in my fantasy team?

Right now my running backs are Darren McFadden (vs Broncos) and Tim Hightower (vs Giants). I have wide receivers Larry Fitzgerald (vs Panthers) and Vincent Jackson (vs Vikings) I have know idea what to do with my extra slot right now I have Brandon Lloyd in (vs Raiders). But I also have Matt Forte and Ray... show more Right now my running backs are Darren McFadden (vs Broncos) and Tim Hightower (vs Giants).

I have wide receivers Larry Fitzgerald (vs Panthers) and Vincent Jackson (vs Vikings)

I have know idea what to do with my extra slot right now I have Brandon Lloyd in (vs Raiders). But I also have Matt Forte and Ray Rice (vs Steelers).

I do not like the idea of not having 3 running backs in, and I hate even more to put Rice on the bench, but the Steelers have shut him down before. I was also considering taking out Fitzgerald for one of my benched running backs. But I will take any advice and take anyone off my line up if someone says I am being stupid. Let me know what you think this is my first year in fantasy, and i need to win against my buddy because we love to talk too much smack.
Update: Make sure to tell me who to switch out for these players you are telling me to put in from the bench. I would imagine one of my wide receivers but any one of them it seems could have a great game.
Update 2: ...as of now i have Lloyd in.