Would you recommend getting into Yoga?

So I did a relaxation technique last night, right before bed, and I have to say after just one time I had a better night of sleep then I've had in a while. I've read a lot of good things on Yoga and I'm thinking of doing this: There's a 1 hour exercise Yoga program I'm going to try 4-6 days a... show more So I did a relaxation technique last night, right before bed, and I have to say after just one time I had a better night of sleep then I've had in a while.
I've read a lot of good things on Yoga and I'm thinking of doing this:
There's a 1 hour exercise Yoga program I'm going to try 4-6 days a week at home to try and loose about 15 lbs, and then I'm going to use the relaxation program after wards which is 45 min., but I plan to do this one every day if possible to help reduce my stress and anxiety.
Do you think this would be effective? And what's been your experience with Yoga?
Thank you very much :)