What is the best steroid stack to lose 30lbs of body fat quickly?

I know that everyone's going to say: diet, don't do steroids, etc
But in all seriousness what are the best steroids to take to burn 30lbs or more of body fat quickly?
Update: Sorry for asking this, I just hate the way I look and always have. Whenever i start working out and destroying myself (and granted i love it and always want to keep with it) i lose my motivation and almost get scared about going back and sticking with it. It feels like my anxiety comes back x 124092834. I just want... show more Sorry for asking this, I just hate the way I look and always have.
Whenever i start working out and destroying myself (and granted i love it and always want to keep with it) i lose my motivation and almost get scared about going back and sticking with it. It feels like my anxiety comes back x 124092834.
I just want something that will show results fast so i can keep the mental mindset of sticking with it and not giving up.