Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

What is the best steroid stack to lose 30lbs of body fat quickly?

I know that everyone's going to say: diet, don't do steroids, etc

But in all seriousness what are the best steroids to take to burn 30lbs or more of body fat quickly?

Sorry for asking this, I just hate the way I look and always have.

Whenever i start working out and destroying myself (and granted i love it and always want to keep with it) i lose my motivation and almost get scared about going back and sticking with it. It feels like my anxiety comes back x 124092834.

I just want something that will show results fast so i can keep the mental mindset of sticking with it and not giving up.

Favorite Answer

Steroids are dangerous to take. As a matter of fact there are serious life threatening side effects. Talk to your doctor about healthy diet and excercise. Kathy (I am a registered nurse) Actually steroids can increase your weight.

Steroids wont auto-burn fat. It's just as much work with steroids to burn 30lbs of fat. It's all about diet.

Find out maintenance, eat 300-600 under that. Get atleast 60g of protein (non-lifter), your BW in KG*1.5 (lifter) of protein. Fill rest up with some fat and some carbs. Doesn't matter which food it comes from. Make sure to eat some whole foods and some tasty treats. It's not hard, heck, I'm eating healthier AND tastier now than what I used to 1 year ago.

If you want a short cut, I'd say go with eat stop eat.

http://eatstopeat.com/

Looking for cutting steroids?

Winstrol.

Anavar.

Primobolan.

Those 3 are the best. But you need to do your research on how they work and if you're qualified to use them. Do your research properly.

I'll just say this:

Are you 21 or younger? - Don't even dare to think about steroids. You'll mess up your hormone system.

Are you a female? - Want to loose your boobs and look like a guy? I don't think so...

Don’t mix fats and carbs. If you eat two of the extremely calorie dense molecules at the same time, your body will have issues processing them. You can eat both, but at separate periods.

Snack on high dietary fibre, low starch carbs including natural nuts and seeds, quinoa, barley and oats to scale back those pesky hunger pangs until finally dinnertime. It also stops you from attacking the biscuits.

Choose menu items that usually are grilled, baked, blackened, steamed, or broiled rather than fried or breaded.

minimal carb plus calorie counting is the way to go

Eat in front of a person rather than a screen. It cuts down on mindless eating and enables you to more accountable for each nip.

Sit on a yoga ball instead of a chair to work ones core.

Did you tested out Garcinia Cambogia Extract? Search right here : http://Help.HelpfulGarcinia.com . This would seriously helps your needs.