Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Extreme coincidences between Lincoln and Kennedy...time machine?

Here are a few of the extreme coincidences between Lincoln and Kennedy:

Lincoln sat in box 7 at Ford theatre

Kennedy sat in car 7 in Dallas motorcade

Lincoln was shot in Ford theatre

Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln made by Ford

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy

Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln

Each Presidential couple had 4 children

Each couple lost a son while living in the white house

Lincoln was a Representative in 1846

Kennedy was a Representative in 1946

Lincoln elected President in 1860

Kennedy elected President in 1960

Lincoln was a runner up for his party nomination in 1856

Kennedy was a runner up for his party nomination in 1956

Both Presidents were named after their grandfather, both were born second children.

Both Presidents were law students, 7 letters in both their last names, both over 6 feet tall, both suffered genetic diseases...Lincoln Marfans disease...Kennedy Addisons disease, both served in the military.

Both presidents were shot in the head.

Both presidents were shot from behind.

Both presidents were shot in presence of their wives.

Both presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both presidents were accompanied by another couple.

The male companion of the other couple was wounded by the assassin.

Both assassins used 3 names totaling 15 letters

Booth shot Lincoln in a theatre and was cornered in a warehouse

Oswald shot Kennedy from a warehouse and was cornered in a theatre

Both assassins were detained by an officer named Baker.

Before trial both assassins were shot from a single bullet of a colt revolver.

A week before Lincoln was shot he was in Monroe, Maryland

A week before Kennedy was shot he was with Marilyn Monroe

A lot of coincidences. I know there is to much evidence in Kennedy's assassination to point to a single gunman. He was taken out by the Illuminati because he was about to expose them big time. Proof of this is in his last speech.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fOkx-k8a5c

Youtube thumbnail

But then there is a guy that claims he was part of a time travel experiment in the 70's and he went to gettysbury during Lincolns address and even has a picture. He says that they are changing world events through time travel technology to take over the world. Here is the picture, its the second picture down. I'm not really buying this one because I have heard of photoshop.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fOkx-k8a5c

Youtube thumbnail

So what do you think of all the coincidences? There are more, I didn't list them all.

I know we are being messed with but I just don't know at what level.

Here is the link to the time travel boy: http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/sec...

I didn't say that booth was a southerner but there replacements Johnson

• meat
    Favorite Answer

Hmm.

Well, let's check that out, shall we?

Kennedy sat in Car 2, not car 7, so your first coincidence ... isn't one.

The Lincoln Kennedy was shot in (SS-100-X) was made by Lincoln, not Ford ... again, your coincidence isn't one.

Lincoln had two secretaries: John Hay and John G. Nicolay. He hever had a secretary named Kennedy. ... again, your coincidence isn't one.

Lincoln did have four children. Kennedy only had three. Conspiracy nutbags like to try to say that the miscarried stillborn Arabella was a fourth child ... but miscarriage and stillborn kinda preclude that description. So ... not a coincidence.

Lincoln wasn't a Representative in 1846. Kennedy wasn't a Representative in 1946. I suppose that could be coincidental, but ... not really.

Lincoln was runner up for VICE President in 1856 - not President. Kennedy wasn't runner up for President at all in 1956 - He never ran against Eisenhower. Again ... not a coincidence.

Kennedy wasn't a lawyer, he was an author. Lincoln was never a law student, he became a lawyer by reading about the law. Again ... not a coincidence to be found.

JFK was exactly 6' tall. Lincoln was 6'4". You suck at coincidences.

JFK had a disease, Lincoln had a disorder. While they're both genetic, they're two different things. So I'm going with another NOT a coincidence.

JFK served in the Navy - which was indeed the military. Lincoln served in the militia - which was not the military. One is federal, one is state. Duh. No coincidence here, either.

Lee Harvey Oswald only used "Lee Oswald." John Wilkes Booth used "J. Wilkes Booth." Neither assassin used all three of their names. had you said the press used all three names, you would have had yourself a coincidence. You didn't; so no coincidence.

Booth was cornered in a barn. Oswald wasn't cornered. No coincidence. Again. Sheesh.

Neither assassin was detained by an officer named Baker.

Kennedy's last speech had absolutely nothing to do with the Illuminati. The Illuminati were a Bavarian political action group that ceased to exist 226 years ago. Duh.

What do I think of 'all the coincidences?' Dude, WHAT coincidences?!?! I think you posted a lot of nonsense and that you really need to research your topic before you post. Geez.

Source(s): I'm a Freemason.

I've heard these for years and most of them are overstated. For instance, if you are going to try and assassinate someone you want to make sure your are successful. The best way to ensure that is a head shot. Also Lincoln never had a secretary named Kennedy. The fact that they each had 7 letters in their last names is where the naming similarity ends. Booth wasn't a southerner. Etc, etc, etc.

• ?

Hey stunad....learn how to fact check.

John F Kennedy was shot on November 22, 1964

Marilyn Monroe died August 5, 1962

Do the math, dummy.

If this wasn't a coincidence, what on earth do you think your God would be trying to tell us?

.

Just another coincidence to keep you occupied and away from God's truth . . .

.

Some are true and some are manipulated.

no time machine.

ILLUMiNTIN