Who thinks the Tea party is crazy?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have to say since crazy has a definition...It would probably pull up Tea Party.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I dont think many of them realize what the usa would actually look like if everything they wanted came true. Big business does not care about us there goal is profit weather its shipping jobs or cutting jobs or over looking health and safety. Now the tea party politicians know exactly what they are doing

• 8 years ago

The Tea party no longer exists.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

lets put it this way if we ever have a majority tea party or if someone in the tea party becomes president i will renounce citizenship and move to communist china

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

The more people complain about the tea party on the democrat side the more i like em.

Oh yeah, they are getting under the libs skin.

LOL:

Cheers.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Me - they're just the creation of FOX FAKE "News" - preached to by Glenn Beck the missionary of delusion. It's an organization of stupid, angry, racist people - we seem to have a lot of them.

It's much like a lynch mob - and FOX FAKE "News" herds them around like geese.

• JOE
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

A group that says NO all the time with no real answers is questionable at best

• 8 years ago

Ignorant brainwashed left wing extremists and gullible people who believe everything the government run news tells them .

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I do. They don't even make sense. They want to keep having Muslim immigration but seem to hate Islam. They want to reverse the debt but support endless wars?

• J.T.
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Don't know if they are crazy, but it's obvious they are gullible, and a mite undereducated.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.