What some events in history the United States is being blamed for?

I'm studying terrorism and the causes/effects and I was wondering about this...

Favorite Answer

WW2

Wall St and Corporate USA and thousands of American Individuals Financed hitler from 1924

Like Rockefeller Gave the NAZIS 32 million from 1924 to 1932

and In 1932 the NAZIS needed 500,000 marks to Finance their bid n the 1933 elections

Franklin Delano Roosevelt Prescott Bush Rockefeller JP Morgan and Associates Warberg of the Chase Manhattan Bank IG Farben Standard oil

to name a very few came up with 80% of the Money needed for Hitler and The NAZIS to contest the 1933 elections which put Hitler in power

The largest contributor to the fund was I.G. Farben, which committed itself for 80 percent (or 500,000 marks) of the total. Director A. Steinke, of BUBIAG (Braunkohlen-u. Brikett-Industrie A.G.), an I.G. Farben subsidiary, personally contributed another 200,000 marks. In brief, 45 percent of the funds for the 1933 election came from I.G. Farben. If we look at the directors of American I.G. Farben — the U.S. subsidiary of I.G. Farben — we get close to the roots of Wall Street involvement with Hitler. The board of American I.G. Farben at this time contained some of the most prestigious names among American industrialists: Edsel B. Ford of the Ford Motor Company, C.E. Mitchell of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and Walter Teagle, director of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the Standard Oil Company of New Jersey, and President Franklin D. Roosevelt's Georgia Warm Springs Foundation.

Paul M. Warburg, first director of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and chairman of the Bank of Manhattan, was a Farben director and in Germany his brother Max Warburg was also a director of I.G, Farben. H. A. Metz of I.G. Farben was also a director of the Warburg's Bank of Manhattan. Finally, Carl Bosch of American I.G. Farben was also a director of Ford Motor Company A-G in Germany.

Three board members of American I.G. Farben were found guilty at the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials: Max Ilgner, F. Ter Meer, and Hermann Schmitz. As we have noted, the American board members — Edsel Ford, C. E. Mitchell, Walter Teagle, and Paul Warburg — were not placed on trial at Nuremberg, and so far as the records are concerned, it appears that they were not even questioned about their knowledge of the 1933 Hitler fund.or their participation in the Holocaust

No Hitler No WW2

We have done some pretty awful things in Arab countries - and a lot of Arabs blame us for screwing with their economies and their religion and their land. That's why the terrorists hit us on 9/11. We seem to need to build MacDonalds on sacred Arab land in Saudi Arabia. This - and a lot of other stuff - really pissesoff terrorist types.

And the real tragedy is that we got attacked while we had a zero like Baby Bush as President because he did only the most predictable stuff - he struck back at these people and just made the situation worse. There was never ANY attempt to understand why we were attacked. Like all totally arrogant idiots, we just imagine we're RIGHT all the time.

The very stupidest phrase to come out of all that was Baby Bush saying that they 'hate our freedom'. What they hate is the harm we have done to them and seem utterly unaware of.

Well, the US originally funded the former government of Iraq. The CIA sent experts over to Brazil during the military dictatorship to teach how to properly torture someone (my mom's chem teacher was trained by them and her friend was later tortured by said teacher). The US attacked Canada in the early 1800s because they were pissed at Britain. The US attacked Vietnam and dropped 2 atomic bombs on highly populated, fully civillian cities after WWII ended in "retaliation" for Japan attacking its military during the war (two years previously).

The Vietnam war

stable question Matt! And no, maximum folk interior the U. S. are unable to growing to be significant historic connections. the rustic is in simple terms 2 hundred yrs previous. maximum human beings have not have been given any concept what their very very own background is back 50 to 75 yrs in the past. it incredibly is stressful for human beings to "shop on with the dots" in the event that they have not have been given any start line... with themselves. remarkable e book, "Lies My instructor instructed Me", in case you have not study it...study it. traditionally we human beings look to have those romantic ideals that have so little or no based in fact & actuality. Europeans have a distinctive outlook i think of in concerns of background... they see their very very own background everywhere, daily. plenty has to do with how our background is taught in our faculties too. Our American coaching requirement SOP's in background might bore a historican to dying. I in no way found out a unmarried piece of great documents in a college background type. It became as quickly as I studied background on my very very own that i actually became fasinated. and started to "shop on with those dots" in my very very own recommendations. A failure to advance extreme thinking? Hmmm. not in technical skill... no. Our society right this moment is a Society OF right this moment. A lifestyle of circuits, and sound waves, and digital analysis. i might say human beings such as you and that i are extra Classical extreme Thinkers (I thoroughly made that up). Which one is right? i think of they choose us as much as we choose them. they'd desire to appreciate that the classic Romans had plumbing platforms & flushing bogs. it incredibly is going to assist of their way of thinking of extra useful, much less stressful techniques of doing issues. And God understand, i choose my cellular telephone. Yeah, i think of we are lacking interior the skill to connect-the-dots, even even with the undeniable fact that it incredibly is our very own fault in many techniques, chosing one factor over yet another. because of the fact of this we are around. stability is each and every thing grasshopper!