Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 9 years ago

Who runs the Democratic Party?

I tried to find an answer through Google, this is what I found.

Nation Democratic Socialist Party of America spokesman:

Aren't you a party that's in competition with the

Democratic Party for votes and support?

No, we are not a separate party. Like our friends and allies in the feminist, labor, civil rights, religious,

and community organizing movements, many of us have been active in the Democratic Party. We work with

those movements to strengthen the party’s left wing, represented by the Congressional Progressive Caucus.

The more I search the more it's obvious Socialist and Marxist have taken the Democratic Party over. That explains allot!

Favorite Answer

The same people who run the Republican Party, the rich and super rich.

Our government was designed from the beginning to be a government of, by and for the rich.

See Shays' rebellion.

Edit: I must apologize. If the "Nation Democratic Socialist Party of America spokesman" says that his party and the Democratic party are connected that must mean that the Democratic party is a Socialist Party.

That must be why we're still in never ending wars that a vast majority of U.S. citizens don't want us to be in.

That must be why the Obama administration has completely given up on the idea of universal health care that a large majority of the People want.

That must be why the majority of the People are suffering under austerity measures and spending cuts while the tax cuts for the rich just keep on coming and all the poor slaves get to bend over backwards in order to pay back the huge debt we owe them because they crashed the national and global economies from late '07 to early '09.

That is just what socialists would do. Or, am I thinking of sociopaths? I always get the two confused.

Consider the largest representation at the DNC National Convention, and the profession with the largest contributions.

(1) The educational establishment,

(2) labor unions,

(3) trial lawyers.

Democrats

Vladimir Putin

Richard Trumka.

• Nate

A bunch of drunken giraffes