are you anti-abortion and pro-death penalty?

...ju wundring...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They're really anti-CHOICE. Make sure they understand that.

No one is 'for' (pro) abortion. That is absolutely retarded and those who use that, I usually ignore right away. So TBF, I would avoid using the term, anti-abortion. Even those who want there to be a choice, prefer it not to happen.

I am a pro-choice single mother who loves her child...but it was my CHOICE to have him even though the father had the attitude that if I did keep my child, he would leave. And he did. It hurt immensely but looking back, I would not have decided different.

However, I've known girls who also were pregnant and they were in NO position to 'raise' a child. That is why I'm pro-CHOICE and can not stand it when some twit wants to tell me, or anyone else what to do when she has no clue what the circumstances are.

Besides that, many who are anti-choice are also against any of the welfare programs...I guess they just want there to be people who suffer so they'll feel better.

Source(s): 'If you can't trust me with a choice, why trust me with a child?'
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm against abortion on moral grounds.

I don't have any moral objection to the death penalty. Fetuses are innocent human lives, murderers aren't.

However, I'm also against the death penalty just because it costs so much more to put someone to death than life in prison, just because of all the ridiculous trials.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm pro choice and pro death penalty. Women should have the choice whether or not to keep their child, and murderers should receive punishment for their crimes.

• 9 years ago

No. I'm pro-choice and generally oppose capital punishment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • niHil
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Of course.

Why would someone be pro-murderer.

Why do morons that scream about Social Justice have no integrity with regards to real justice.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Walrus against both, abortion is murder, death penalty is against a culture of life, choice is when you contemplate coke or pepsi, not when you consider ending the life of a baby.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I'm pro-choice and pro-death penalty...

• J
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

yes

• 9 years ago

Yes and yes. How can you possibly equate an unborn child with Jeffery Dahmer?

• 9 years ago

Yes.

One is brought into this world in total innocence ............ the other has forfeited that life for the commission of certain crimes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.